I had created so many account end up either I forget my password if not I forget hw to post. I hope my this account I am able to post. So bored now really got nothing to do den think of going blogging.. I felt like i am toking to myself.. lol
In London now.. is now 10.38am 31 oct so bored till I am doing blogging.. yester slpt for almost a day really cant imagine i had slpt for so many hrs.. perhaps i work too hard .. keke Yester morn reach london early morn and den bath le rot in rm a while before i go to bed.. wanted to set alarm at 2 plus noon but end up I set the wrong timing. I set 2 plus morning.. I really cant believe this is my second time setting the wrong timing.. Maybe too tired ba.. Weather here is cold- abt 2 degress when i reach yester.. Now maybe 5 or 6 degree. I guess so cos I haven go out yet. I din bring much thick clothing cos i rather cold den hot haha.ARG... boring man... yester and today either msn or dvd and aslo sms wif my bf.. haha.. too bored le.. I hope later if i go out i am able to freshen up my life keke.. okie i shall stop here if later i am bored again i shall blog...




No comments:
Post a Comment