Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Dubai

Hm.. these few days a bit tired so never go update my blog.. Back on last sunday 9/11 from Dubai.. There will be a lot of pictures to be posted in this blog... But most of the pictures will be on Dubai's hotel.. I took the airplane as a passenger . I was pretty tired and doesnt feel that well on my stomach. I tried to rest in the plane but I couldn't , on n off I will be dozing off. I tried to watch movies in the plane and ended up for the 7 hours flight, I manage to catch two and a half movies.They are: The Dark Knight, Chocolate and The Incredible Hulk. I didn't manage to watch finish The Incredible Hulk because not enough time.. If your would like me to recommend which is the nicest movie among these three? I would recommend Chocolate though is a Thai movie. The little girl fights very well and is a more like a action film.. After watching movies, I looked outside the window and took a picture. Singapore time is about 8 plus pm but this picture seems to be like sunset about 4 or 5 plus pm..


When I reached Dubai, it was about 7 plus pm. Temperature about 26 degree.. A bit windy. The time difference between Dubai and Singapore wasa 4 Hrs.. i stayed in ANGSANA hotel. When I entered into the room, I felt like I was in my own house. The room looks more like a suite. They had a kitchen. I seldom see the hotel room with such a nice kitchen. I went to capetown hotel and stayed there before but their kitchen looks very small. This hotel looks super beautiful.
I shall post the pictures up here:

The bed and a big sofa Kitchen with washing machine and microwave(short stay so unable to use all the equipment.. ahaha)

Plsama tv with DVD player facing the bed. (Haiz.. Should have brought my dvds to go and watch)


Toilet

Inside the Kitchen cupboard with saucepan,toaster, plates etc

Inside the drawers with all the culteries.



Luckily, I had all those culteries, if not I am unable to eat my cup noodles, my kaya bread as I had forgotten to bring all my culteries to Dubai..

Anyway, I do not know what machine is this so din use it. LolZ
Outside my room view:

Most of the building structure are very nice!
I am able to see a bit of the sea from my room.



They have six lanes on the road... So many lanes.. so spacious not like Singapore 3-4 lanes
On Monday 10Nov, I was supposed to meet my colleagues, Yuying and Rachael for maybe dinner. Luckily, I did not meet them cos in the later afternoon, my stomach was not feeling that well again...I felt so sorry cos I actually agree to meet them end up I didn't.. Stupid stomach Hai.. Don't know when will my stomach back to normal again.. Sian.. Such a boring day but luckily Hogan accompany me watched TEN BROTHERS through online.


During the night time, I got nothing to do so tried up my handphone camera functions and took a picture of my favourite bears...




No comments: