Oh yesh.... finally I got my new handphone on 04 dec 08.. After thinking for so long and nagging to my Dear and my friends that I wanted to change phone, I finally got it ... Guess wat phone I bought? I bought my Samsung Omnia 8gb. So far the problem I face was cant self shot. So sian.. The front camera is for 3G call only. So stupid.. keypad is not that as sensitive as my old samsung U700. Samsung phone are nice in exterior but i don't find it good compare to the Sony Ecrisson. I bought this phone for the camera. It has 5 mega pixel.. can let me take lots of photo to load.
I shall post it when I am free again cos this few days not feeling that well. My stomach not so well and I guess I am having flu. Lazy to see doctor cos if I will to go and see company doctor, i got to go down to either Yishun or Woodland causeway point and see doctor... Siannn man... That day still tell the doctor at Tan Tock Seng I am feeling good but now suddenly not so well.. Hai..
Oh ya jus now in cab heard 1 song I long ago wanted to find and finally got it from my cab driver. The song is call Inspiration from Chicago.. Nice song so just put it in my blog. :)
My driving practical test is drawing near.. I got a feeling I will fail. Shit man.. For two months I had not go for any practise. This friday I am going to oversea.. where got time to practise.... I only have tomorrow and the day after tomorrow to practise. I dont think i can make it.. MY GOD.... I can only pray for it ba..
Alrite... I shall stop here and go get for my rest if not I more sick.. Jus came back from Manila and had not slept ever since I woke up early in the morning 4 .30 am...
Night to myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment