Monday, 5 January 2009

Lesiure world(Happy New Year 2009: Year of OX)

New year (2009)plan to go Lesiure world with Baoling, Zhi Jian and my boyfriend to.... Leisure world... Cant believe I go there again... But is quite a fun journey going there. We took a total no of an hour for the boat ride ... We played overnight and came back on 2nd of Jan. Though I lost about 80 bucks but I still happy cos the trip is fun... The trip cost us about 12 bucks for the to and fro boat ride with free buffet too... lol

Showing his big pimple. Poor him


Ah baos and I having supper buffet

We rent room to sleep. The room is super small but it can fit in four bed. too bad I did not take any pictures of it.. If there is a next time, I shall show it.


The view of the sea...

Going back home.. Though is tired but we still force ourselves to smile...


The view of Batam


Leaving the Big Boat and we are now in the small boat going back home

Batam


Children are playing in the water... Though is dirty but it seems that they are enjoying

The wind is super strong .. See his hair... haha

My hair too... Sitting upstair is so shiok. We suppose to sit downstair and take a rest but end up we keep on change seats till no seats dwnstair . End up Hogan and I went up and eat air... lol
Whoah....


Hee... two different smily face



OOps got police coast guard checking on us...


POLICE COAST GUARD.. DUN PLAY PLAY

GOODBYE... SAYONARA

Pass by singapore airplane...


Wah... is landing shortly...



OKie... We had reached Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.. Finally we are back to our country save n sound

Before leaving the boat we took a quick picture... I love this picture.. Nice and broad smile:)

No comments: