Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Back for work

Wah after a 10 days off for holiday.. is time for me to get back to work le.. Think of working abit sian lei... But no work no money wor... No money cant buy my dream stuff.. everyday I had been thinking of my dream car, wish to learn scuba diving and dive in the sea , buy a big camera in order for me to take good pictures.. all these things i had been dreaming of require of MONEY.. Hai... Shall work hard for all this things...

Hm.. Just came back from Taiwan.. celebrate my birthday wif Hogan.. Thanks to him for celebrating with me at Taiwan. I can say I enjoy a lot. Most of the places I went are the ones I all alone wanted to go. Thanks to him for fulfilling my dreams!!!

Alrite before I post the Taiwan pictures, I shall post the pictures I took on March sentosa.. So many things to blog kekeke But for more photos, you can visit my facebook. I had updated most of the sentosa and Taipei pictures der.. lol

This small toy i call as babu singh cos there is a turban on top of her head. Lol this toy is not win one is we hm.. dunno hw shld i phrase it.. Lol

Smile dear.. we are at Rasa Sentosa..

Early morn view from rasa sentosa


Hee... See how u sit?



Morning around 6 plus am




As I cant sleep, I ask Hogan to accompany me to go down for a walk and I took this picture! It was about 5 plus am ba


Standing beside me is Hogan cousin -Ryan



Jodie and I


This is Hogan second brother- Dustin and her gf(Ruo Ting)


Again is Jodie and I


This is Hogan youngest brother - Lester


Cheese... We will waiting for the buffet to start



Hogan aunt and ryan



Is me at this buffet restaurant- Silver Shell Cafe.. the dinner buffet was alright not that fantastic


Look at what is he holding on to? Is a ping pong ball. You have to pay 1 dollar in order to get this ping pong ball..


On our way to Sentosa- Lester and Ryan


Jodie


LAst but not least is me and Hogan.. His family book a small mini bus which can have 10 pax in the bus..

No comments: