Wednesday, 13 May 2009
Diao.. wake up so early...
Hai... this incidents had happened two months ago and today I got to meet my supervisor.. I don't know why I cant sleep well... Been tossing the bed for few hours since 230am. And I thought I managed to sleep until 7 am end up I woke up at 4am.. What the shit? Yesterday I still went to drink Ultimate Mocha at my place here.. I not sure whether is it the caffeine or I am too worrried till I cant sleep. From 4 am till 6 plus am, I had been staring at my room 4 walls. Super Sian... Arg........ I should eat my sleeping pills on yesterday. I am such a light sleeper already and yet I still go drink coffee on yesterday. Stupid shitty idiot person cause me to have sleepless night for 2 months.. Hate him to the core man... Can't imagine I had been having nightmares for this few days. Just now wake up and tremble .. OMG... Save me man... May everything went smooth later... God bless me please!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment