Tuesday, 19 January 2010

H1N1

Hai.. today is the last day to get quarrentine at home.. and tml i can go back to work.. diagnosed with H1n1 on 13 th of jan 2010.. what the shit loh.. buy 4d also never win first prize with lots of money.. Beginning of the year till now.. my luck is always down.. Hai.. went to temple and pray but still like that.. dunno what other things I can do to make my luck to become better..

Even standby call up also that unlucky, so many days of standby , I thought they will give me a maybe 5 days long flight to Paris or London but I check, they give me a saigon turn and the next day continue to be standby.. My best friend Jiayi is so lucky, call up for auckland and Milan... Our New York get disrupted because she hurt her back and I got the stupid H1n1...

I still thought that H1n1 could be a non casual MC but my supervisor told me that had just change to Causal .. Hai... Damn... "Lucky" man...

Oh .. next month roster more sian.. chinese new year eve and day on standby.. hai.. so irritating loh.. arg... fed up man...

Anyway, life still need to goes on no matter how lucky or unlucky i am.. Is jus not my year perhaps.. shall think of bright side.. hm.. perhaps chinese new yr cum and all my luck will be back again?? hee..

Hopefully, this thur or weekend I am off so that I can go down to chinatown to look for brochures for my upcoming HOLIDAYS.. Looking forward to April, June and December.. But guess I going really eat grass soon...

These few days have been thinking, since I am so bored , maybe I shall go pick up something to learn.. hrm.. shall think about it when my luck is back ba...

No comments: