Friday, 11 September 2009

Going back Singapore soon.. Yeah

Yeah.. going back singapore soon.. And tomorrow Sat I will be going down to Suntec and buy new camera.. yesh.. but I still fickle minded on which model to buy.. Should I buy Semi pro Slr or slr? Hai.. Headache man...

Yesterday was my off day in Paris so I went out a my colleagues to Champ Elysee street and walk around those shops.. For me I am doing window shopping and accompany a couple to buy wedding band as they are going to get married .


We walked from our hotel to champ elysee and it took us about 20 mins to reach.. Saw this Huge dog.. So cute...

WHat is he looking at? lol


Spot this skeleton head outside the bookshop. Is Eunice and me again.. I look so short and Fat :(


This is the bookshop which I had just mention.


After that we went down to Laudree. Is a place which sell nice dessert and macrons. My first time eating here. Recommended by Eunice. A group of 5 went in. They are: Li fang, Enuice, Cleo, Ian and ME!


The small round thingy is macrons..


THis is the namecard the a small pot of brown and white sugars


Their Menu...


I felt quite disappointed with the French People in Paris. I don't know what wrong with them.. THey always don't like yellow skin people. We called the waitress and waiter for order and yet they just purposely make us wait for 15 minutes and they slowly come and serve us. Such a sucks service and attitude they had. Is because I never tried before if not I don't think I wan to go in and see their asshole face.. So piss off whenever I think of it.
Anyway, we wanted to order mocha.. I don't know how come the mocha become like this which is a pot of coffee with a plate of cream. But anyway it taste nice too!

Thats the pot of coffee I mention. You had to take up the plate of cream on top first before u pour the pot of coffee into the empty cup.



Thats the dessert we call. . The colourful wan are the MACRONS, above is call the MONT BLANC which I don't find it very nice. But the decorations is nice. And the best is the raspberry tart. The Macrons have different type of flavour. The flavour of the macrons are: (we guess la)
Pink: Bandung
Green: Pandan
Vanilla colour: Caramel (Most of them say is nice)
Yellow: Garlic (We are shocked of the taste. )
Red: Don't know how to describe but is sweet.
Purple : Same .. don't know how to describe.

YUmmy!


Thats the couple I mention: Cleo and Ian


This structure I don't know what is it call. I quite like this pic. I took it in the middle of the road when the traffic light turn red for cars to stop.. LOL


Saw this person sitting down here asking for money. I took a picture of it but when I wanted to sit beside him, he mumble: "Pls give me money". If u want to take a picture with him, you got to pay! There is no free things in the world! So my colleague Li fang, donated him and she sat down and took a picture. I can't give him any coins cos I only left with 2 cents. lol


Hai.. this picture don't really look great. If I had SLR.. whoo guess would be very nice!!



Again.. fatty stuff ... We order mussels again.. It was so fully to the brim that we are unable to finsh all the mussels. Eunice and I share two pots of mussels...


We cant finish the mussels so we order our dessert. We order the set so it came with the dessert. They both have waffles and I order my favourite Creme Brulee.. Wheeeee Shiok man!



Is the portion big ? hee yum yum


Trying to take a picture of Eunice as she don't really look like her in real person and picture...


See what are they doing.. Putting chocolate and making themselves ugly.. Eunice and Li Fang


Hrm.. I don;t really like this pic.. cos my head tilt quite high! lol
Li Fang and me

Eunice, Li Fang and Me.. we taking self pic...


HRm... this picture I quite like and my Hair too... lol


Guess what? I decided to play with them by putting the chocolate. we ask the waiter to take a picture for us. Before he took, he laugh and laugh until he stop before he manage to take a picture of us..
Alright , thats the end , i going to gt prepare to go work soon... REally enjoy my trip with them!























No comments: