Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Yeah... finally can blog

This is actually maybe end of august pictures... I suppose to blog on that week but who knows my blog was down.. so piss off loh.. but now is finally back.. congrat to myself for fixing my blog back.. but my playlist.com still cant play any song.. hrm.. nvm shall resolve it when i got time to do it.

These pictures are taken in the hotel room in Dubai with my best friend Jiayi!

This small little monopoly is brought by jia yi ... we are so bored till we play macdonald monopoly and I won her.. yes!!!!


These are the indian food which we order on the day we reached dubai hotel. The weather is so freaking hot. It is like almost 40 deg in the day n more than 35 in the night. So hot that we don;t feel like going anywhere except rotting in our room. We ordered mango lassi, veg briyani , mushroom masala, garlic naan and aslo cauliflower with potato masala.. the food is quite spicy but shiok!! Though I don't really like indian food but if really no choice then have to eat it ! There is always a plate of salad which I don't find it very nice so we always throw it away. I know is very wasted but no choice. lol



This is my best friend Jia Yi with all the food!




We only ordered one Vegetable Briyani as the portion they gave are huge!



Next day, we order a plate of Garlic Prawns from the room service . There are about 8 prawns inside with fries and Vege. Yummy.. Everything was great. Next time if I go Dubai, I will definetly order it. I forgotten the price maybe 20 plus sin dollars.. It is been recommended by one of our colleagues.



See how huge is the prawns!


Hrm.. we cook maggie mee with sardines and pork cubes(rou ting ) in mandarin, peanuts and eat!


Alrite.. This picture is taken in the plane. We finally reached Singapore!
Thanks ah chias for ur company in Dubai. Enjoy working with you!! HEee















No comments: